TERMS & CONDITIONS
By playing Room of Riddles Barcelona you are indicating you have read and understood each provision and agree to all of the following:
1. Mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, paper, pencils, pens, keys, dangerous items (e.g. knifes, flammables and explosives) food and drinks (list is not exhaustive) are strictly not permitted in the game room.
2. People under influence of alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed to play the game. Room of Riddles Barcelona keeps the right to deny the access to the game for this reason, without giving a refund.
3. Objects marked with red tape are out of bound and do not contain any clues, so please do not touch (and waste your time on these).
4. All objects in the room must be handled with care. In order to play the game, there is no need to use force on any of the props, neither to look behind the closets or paintings on the wall. It is not necessary and prohibited to touch any of the electricity wires.
5. Everything in the room is proprietary information of Room of Riddles Barcelona. Any disclosure or use of the concept to a third party (specifically including a competitor) is strictly prohibited.
6. In case any of the players need or want to leave the room immediately for any reason, there is an extra key available in the envelope on the door.
7. Due to the nature of this game, people with heart conditions, hypertension, claustrophobia or similar conditions, as well as expectant mothers, may not participate.
8. Children below 18 years old must be accompanied by adults.
9. You participate in the services offered by Room of Riddles Barcelona on your own responsibility. Room of Riddles Barcelona has no direct control on what happens before, during and after the game and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, personal injuries or property loss arising from or in anyway connected to participating in or using the services and/or facilities of Room of Riddles Barcelona. You release Room of Riddles Barcelona, its employees or any person acting on behalf of Room of Riddles Barcelona from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the above mentioned, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your negligence, breach of these Terms, or violation of any Spanish law or the rights of a third party. Spanish law governs these terms and conditions and in case of any dispute only a Spanish court is authorised.